The iPhone screen can be locked with a code so that others cannot access your data. If the setup sequence of digits seems too cumbersome to you, or if it is simply time for something new, we will show you how to change the iPhone code.
The code is set when the iPhone is set up for the first time. It is a six-digit number combination. In older iOS versions, four numbers were sufficient. At the latest, when someone has observed you entering your PIN, or you have set up an easy-to-guess code such as your date of birth, you should change the lock code. If you no longer know your code, there is no longer any access to the device. Elsewhere, we’ll show you what to do if you’ve forgotten the iPhone code.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Select the Touch ID & Code or Face ID & Code area. In older iOS versions, you will find the option under General – Code lock.
- Enter your current code.
- Scroll down Here; you will find the option Change code.
- Now you have to enter your old code again.
- Then select the new six digits with which you want to unlock your iPhone.
- Confirm your entry to apply the setting.
- If you don’t want to enter your lock code every time you unlock the screen, the code can also be deactivated in the options.
Iphone Code: You Should Know That
Under Request code, you can determine after how many minutes of inactivity the code must be entered. However, if Apple Pay or Touch ID is used on the iPhone, the setting cannot be changed. The code is required here immediately when the screen is deactivated. We’ll also show you how to disable the screen time display on the iPhone. This can also be done after you unlock iPhone 11 Pro Max